The Grape Ape shot is a popular cocktail that's known for its purple color and fruity taste.
The shot is perfect for those who enjoy fruity, sweet drinks. The grape vodka gives it a unique flavor that's different from other fruity shots, while the blue curacao and cranberry juice add a touch of sweetness and a vibrant purple color.
One thing to note is that the Grape Ape shot is a fairly strong cocktail due to the alcohol content of the grape vodka and blue curacao. It's important to drink responsibly and know your limits.
Overall, the Grape Ape shot is a fun and delicious cocktail that's sure to impress your friends. So next time you're looking for a sweet and fruity shot to enjoy, give the Grape Ape a try!
Grape Ape Shot Ingredients and Kitchen Tools
2 oz of Vodka
3 oz of grape juice
3 oz of lime soda
Grape Ape Shot Variations
Here are a few variations of the classic recipe that you might want to try:
- Grape Ape Martini: This variation of the Grape Ape shot is served in a martini glass and has a slightly smoother taste. To make it, simply shake the grape vodka, blue curacao, cranberry juice, and a splash of sour mix with ice and strain it into a chilled martini glass.
- Grape Ape Lemonade: For a refreshing twist on the classic recipe, try adding a splash of lemonade to your Grape Ape shot. This will give it a slightly sour and tangy flavor that pairs well with the sweet grape and cranberry notes.
- Grape Ape Cosmo: If you're a fan of the classic Cosmopolitan cocktail, you might enjoy this Grape Ape variation. Simply replace the cranberry juice in the Grape Ape recipe with triple sec and a splash of lime juice, and shake with ice before straining it into a shot glass.
- Grape Ape Sour: If you prefer a more tart and sour flavor, try adding more sour mix to your Grape Ape shot. This will give it a more puckering taste that's similar to a Sour Patch Kid candy.
- Grape Ape Fizz: To give your Grape Ape shot a bit of fizz and effervescence, try topping it off with a splash of soda water or Sprite. This will lighten up the cocktail and make it more refreshing on a hot day.
These are just a few variations of the Grape Ape shot that you might want to try. Feel free to experiment with different ingredients and proportions to find your perfect Grape Ape recipe!
Grape ape shot grape ape shot with grape pucker, grape ape shot recipe, grape ape shot Minneapolis, whats in a grape ape shot, grape ape drink shot, grape ape shot Chambord, grape ape shot with razzmatazz, grape ape shot Minnesota, grape ape shot with grape soda, how to make a grape ape shot, most popular grape ape shot recipe, how to make grape ape shot, grape ape shot ingredients.
Grape Ape Shot Calories
The exact number of calories in a Grape Ape shot may vary depending on the specific ingredients and proportions used to make it, as well as the size of the shot glass. However, we can estimate the calorie content based on the most common recipe and standard serving size.
One ounce of grape vodka contains approximately 64 calories, while one ounce of blue curacao has approximately 72 calories. A splash of sour mix typically adds about 10 calories to the mix, and cranberry juice can add anywhere from 5 to 25 calories depending on the brand and type used.
Based on these estimates, a Grape Ape shot made with the standard 1 oz of each ingredient and a splash of sour mix would contain approximately 150 to 170 calories.
It's important to keep in mind that alcoholic beverages can add a significant number of calories to your diet and may not be the healthiest choice if you're watching your calorie intake. If you're concerned about the calorie content of your drinks, you may want to consider opting for lower calorie options, such as a vodka soda or a light beer.
|Vodka||69 per oz|
|Grape Juice||17 per oz|
|Lime soda||13 per oz|
How to Make the Grape Ape Shot Drink
In your favorite high drink glass filled with ice, pour the vodka, grape juice and lime soda, mix using the stirrer, and serve.